Thursday, December 19, 2013

Book Blogger Hop 19/12/2013




The Book Blogger Hop is hosted on the site Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.
Its purpose it to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, 
befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog. 

Each week bloggers answer a different question. This week's question is: what books do you want for Christmas? 
Well, nobody gives me books for Christmas anymore (mostly because I usually don't ask for specific gifts and gifting me with books is hard) so it's not a question I have asked myself in a while. If I had to choose, I'd ask for these books: 

"The Chaos of Stars" by Kiersten White, because it has such a pretty cover, as well as "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman, because it has such gorgeous drawings (that aren't nearly as good in the kindle version, sadly) are two books whose physical copy I'd love to get for Christmas. 

So, what books do you want for Christmas this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment