Wednesday, January 8, 2014

W... W... W.. Wednesday 08/01/2014



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading
where you answer the following questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently read?
What will you be reading next?

What are you currently reading? "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman and it's brilliant.


What did you recently read? "Odd and the Frost Giants", also by Neil Gaiman. I loved it and you can find me review here

What will you be reading next? "The Chaos of Stars" by Kiersten White. Two words: Egyptian mythology.   

So, what's your WWW for this week? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, you sold me The Chaos of Stars! lol Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-wA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Neil Gaiman's American Gods early last year and a t first I was like "WTH" but I really came to enjoy it, something so different to what I usually read.
    http://theirishbookworm.blogspot.ie/2014/01/www-wednesday-is-hosted-by-miz-b-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Neil Gaiman and thought American Gods was brilliant! Hmmmm that Kiersten White books sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the egyptian mythology in The Chaos of Stars. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading and thank you for stopping by my WWW. Have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete