Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Resolutions
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the Brooke and the Bookish. This week's top ten is of bookish resolutions.
* Start reading books that are on my TBR shelf instead of getting side-tracked all the time and keep putting those reads off.
* Stop checking the number of pages of a book before deciding wether I should read it or not. If a book is good, 800 pages will feel like 100 and if it's bad 300 pages will feel like 1000.
* Branch out more. I want to try and read new genres and leave my comfort zone.
* Stop trying to finish a book I don't like. It never works and I always end up in reading slumps when I try to force myself.
* WRITE. I've had a huge writer block for the last two years and though I've recently overcome it and finally have ideas, I have not finished any of the stories I started recently.
* Organize my bookshelves on Goodreads. I have created a lot of bookshelves, but I'm to lazy to actually use them. It's time to change that.
* Comment more. I read a lot of blogs, but I rarely ever comment. And I want some of those comments to be on reviews, because those are usually the posts that get the least comments.
* Make more friends in the blogging community.
* Stop stressing about the number of books I read. It's not a matter of quantity, it's a matter of quality.
* Partecipate in a book giveaway.
So, what are your resolutions, bookish and non, for 2014? Let me know in the comments!