Wednesday, September 25, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesday



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading
where you answer the following questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently read?
What will you be reading next?

What are you currently reading? I'm reading Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell and I'm really, really, really liking it. Too bad I have to put it down from time to time, for pesky, petty little things like you know, sleep.
What did you recently finish reading? Clockwork Scarab, by Colleen Gleason, which was alright, I guess. I enjoyed it, but it pales in comparison to Fangirl. I'll post the review later today.  
What will you be reading next? Likely Obsidian, by Jennifer L. Armentrout: a friend of mine recommended it and it's been on my TBR pile for a while. 





7 comments:

  1. I really want to read Fangirl. I have heard so many good things about it. I have The Clockwork Scarab on my TBR pile as well. I hope you enjoy Obsidian, its a good read. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fangirl is a great read! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting and waiting for Fangirl--must grab it now. Clockwork Scarab's cover is awesome.

    http://planetpooks.com/www-wednesday-sept-25-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looking at the cover of Fan Girl caught my attention. Now based on your positive comments, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ENJOY your reads.

    I haven’t participated lately, but here are my answers.

    Currently reading: THE PARIS ARCHITECT…another good WWII book with great characters.

    Finished Reading: THE WEDDING GIFT…excellent read…review on my blog.

    Reading Next: SWEETEST HALLELUJAH…that is tentative…can’t pick. :)

    BTW…a great video on my blog that Simon & Schuster made with authors talking and thanking and praising bloggers. You will love it.

    Also a giveaway for THE RETURNED on my blog.

    Have a great day.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many great things about Fangirl!! Yet another book on my TBR list...
    Here's the link to my WWW Wednesday
    http://wereallmadherebookblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/www-wednesdays-2/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I don't know, I've heard more murmurs about Fangirl than I thought possible of late, which is why the book that drew my attention is actually: The Clockwork Scarab! I'd be keen to learn what that one is about! :) I just posted my WWW a little bit ago!

    ReplyDelete