Monday, November 18, 2013

Quote-Tastic 18/11/13



"Quote-Tastic" is a meme hosted every Monday on Herding Cats & Burning Soup . To participate you have to post a favorite quote from a current or past read.
This week's quote is from "The Iron King" by Julie Kagawa. I really liked this book, especially the banter between Puck and Ash, so this quote reflects that aspect. 
Ash blinked. "Are you raiding the cellars now, Goodfellow?" 
"Me? Stealing?" Puck flashed a devious grin and popped another fruit into his mouth. "In the house of my ancient enemy? What gave you that idea?" He plucked another fruit and tossed it to me with a wink.

4 comments:

  1. LOL. What would make you think that?! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Puck sounds like a fun one. I have The Iron King on my wishlist. WIll have to move it up :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, i may be looking into this one further. =)

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that scene; it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete