Friday, November 8, 2013

Book Blogger Hop




The Book Blogger Hop is hosted on the site Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.
Its purpose it to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, 
befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog. 

Each week bloggers answer a different question. This week's question is: do you post your book reviews as soon as you have completed the book or do you wait a few days?
I usually wait at least a day, but it depends how long it takes me to process what I just read and to judge, as objectively as possible, what worked and what didn't.

What about you? Do you post immediately or do you wait? 

4 comments:

  1. I write mine as I read. :)

    It is great to see how others do the writing and posting of reviews.

    THANKS for sharing your method.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should do that. I really need to get my thoughts together before I start typing away in a crazed high spazzing. But I do know what I like and what didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to write my reviews right after I read them, then type them up and schedule/post them, but lately, I've been taking a long time with writing reviews. I got a bunch I have to write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    New Bloglovin follower.

    I also wait a couple of days before writing a review. You can read my anwser here: http://bookishfindings.blogspot.com/

    PS: I love the name of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete