Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 27/09/2014


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
















This week I have added to my shelves:
"The Jumbies" by Tracy Baptiste (review copy from netgalley, currently reading)
"Runemarks"by Joanne Harris (e-book, currently reading)

What about you? What do you think of these books? Have you read them? Do you want to read them?  What have you added to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. The Jumbies looks really cute! I hope you enjoy it and your other book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look cool! Enjoy!

    Erin @ The Book Nut
    STS: http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of either of these books, but I love both covers!
    Will def be adding Runemarks to my TBR
    Happy Reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these books. The covers look really good.


    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete