Monday, July 21, 2014

Quote-Tastic 21/07/2104



"Quote-Tastic" is a meme hosted every Monday on Herding Cats & Burning Soup . To participate you have to post a favorite quote from a current or past read.
I am rereading "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" by J.K. Rowling, so I'm taking this week's quotes from there. 
Wood cleared his throat for silence.
"Okay, men," he said.
"And women," said Chaser Angelina Johnson.
"And women," Wood agreed. "This is it."
"The big one," said Fred Weasley.
"The one we've all been waiting for," said George.
"We know Oliver's speech by heart," Fred told Harry, "we were on the team last year."
 
"Can't stay long, Mother," he said. "I'm up front, the prefects have got two compartments to themselves --"
"Oh, are you a prefect, Percy?" said one of the twins, with an air of great surprise. "You should have said something, we had no idea."
"Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it," said the other twin. "Once --"
"Or twice --"
"A minute --"
"All summer --"
What are your favorite quotes this week? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say I had a crush on the actor who played Oliver Wood in the Harry Potter movies! LOL :) anyway... Gosh, I miss reading Harry Potter! Are you going to re-read the whole series? My cousin re-reads the entire series once a year! It's amazing! Great pick and I'm glad you're doing Quote-tastic! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Percy was just a bit proud about being a prefect, wasn't he? :D

    ReplyDelete